Sunday, January 6, 2013

Out with a Bang

We have been crazy busy through these holidays. We can't complain though, it's been a blast. We started off thanksgiving with a trip to Hawaii with my fam and then spent Christmas with Will's family in Cancun. It was so much fun getting to do such cool stuff with our families. I will post pictures soon.
We spent New Years Eve with Cody and Sara. Sara gave Will some tickets to some ulitamite fighting thing for christmas and it ended up being on new years eve but it was an awesome way to spend it. I didn't know if I would like it because I hate it when its on TV but it turns out in person its so fun and we got quite a kick out of it. I even found myself routing for some of the guys. We finished the night off with some hot chocolate and got a firework show for the drive home.




1 comment:

  1. You look so pretty & so tan, it's not fair!!! We loved seeing you guys! Craft night soon!

    ReplyDelete